Companies House forms
To view and complete any of the Companies House forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 4.0 or above. Please click on the icon below to download this version (this is not a full version of Adobe Acrobat).
Help and advice on PDF files
Then click the link that opens a PDF form e.g. Form IN01. You will then be able to complete the document online and print out as many copies as you need.
Please note that you will not be able to save the contents of the document and you will lose any information that you type in when you close it. Therefore it is important to print out the completed form before closing it.
Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies forms
The Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies Forms e.g. Form CIC36/Form CIC37 is available in a ‘word’ format. Please note that you will be able to save the contents of the document to your PC.
Forms delivered to Companies House are scanned to produce an electronic image. The guidelines below set out the quality of the documents that we require in order for the Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies and Companies House to accept them.
- We prefer forms to be completed electronically or optionally completed by hand.
- To complete electronically, click in the first active field, enter data and use your tab key to move to the next field.
- To complete any check boxes press the spacebar. On completion please print the form, sign and date it before returning it to us by post.
- Do not use a dot matrix printer as this will not provide the required output quality.
- All the forms you have must be sent to us by post.
- Documents must be on A4 paper which is white or otherwise of a background density not greater than 0.3.
- Documents must be on paper with a matt finish.
- Each page must have a 10mm margin on each side.
- Letters and numbers must be clear, legible and of uniform density - use black ink or black type and bold lettering (some elegant thin typefaces and pens give poor quality copies).
- Letters and numbers must at least 1.8mm high, with a density of at least 1.0.
- Remember - photocopies can result in a grey shade that will not film well.